Are you attracting and retaining your talented executives? Are they motivated to meet their goals?
Are you attracting and retaining your talented executives? Are they motivated to meet their goals? Are your reward systems competitive – and fair?
Getting your executive reward systems right – externally competitive, internally fair – is an absolute necessity. Without it you won’t be able to consistently attract, motivate and retain those high-performing individuals on which your organisation depends.
Badly structured or blatantly unfair reward systems quickly generate demotivation, lower morale and poorer performance. By contrast, well-designed reward will encourage loyalty, boost morale and enhance performance.
We can help you achieve this by setting up:
- Broad goals and critical objectives on which to agree targets
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) which accurately reflect how well an individual or an organisation is performing – hard numbers (profit, revenues, return on investment) or soft (employee morale or customer feedback)
- A well-structured executive package that will drive individual and organisation goal achievement, focused on both short- and longer-term performance
- Reward elements that take full account of market competitiveness and address individuals’ particular circumstances and interests
- A balance between fixed and variable reward elements, using both annual bonus arrangements and longer-term incentives.